This agreement, between (as an individual or individuals) you (hereinafter referred to as “Competitor”) and Huawei Telekomünikasyon Dış Tic. Ltd. Şti. (hereinafter referred to as “Huawei,” “Huawei Turkey R&D Center” or “Company”), is a contract (hereinafter referred to as “Contract” or “Participation Conditions”) for the application of the IdeaCloud (hereinfater referred to as “Huawei Turkey Idea Cloud Competition” or “Competition”).
- Competitor participates the competition thereby read and approve the description, information and participation conditions about Huawei Turkey R&D Center IdeaCloud competition at www.ideacloudhuawei.com before apply.
- The competitor declares that all of the information and documents provided in the Application Form of Huawei Turkey R&D Center in the IdeaCloud competition are its own, that it is an original work and does not provide any confidentiality. Competitor will register its rightful ownership by lawful authority and institutions with Huawei and shall take the necessary legal measures to ensure that it is not used by third parties other than Huawei.
- Any information that the competitor shares with Huawei may be found in any way by third parties and/or claimed by third parties on the idea/project and/or draft work and/or use, registration etc. on this idea/project and/or draft work, Huawei, the organizer of the competition, will not be responsible in any way.
- Competitor declares and undertakes that the idea/project will be forwarded in the scope of Huawei Turkey R&D Center in the IdeaCloud Competition is an original work, not a quote from third parties and organizations. In the event of breach of this article Competitor, declares and undertakes that is solely responsible of all claims/lawsuits and objections to Huawei by the third parties, and promptly reimburse any losses Huawei may incur due to such claims/lawsuits and objections in case of Huawei’s first request
- Competitor agrees and undertakes that the idea/project for Huawei under the competition is incompatible with Huawei’s reputable corporate identity and that it does not contain any damaging issues and complies with applicable legislation.
- Competitor agrees in advance that there will be no objection and no claim against use of this idea by Huawei in the same or improved form in case his/her idea/project is not original and unique, is related to the practices that are known and predictable by everyone, that there is no distinguishing feature from the information and communication technologies applications that will be implemented in the world or in Turkey in the near future and is related to an application which is already shaped in the direction of technological developments and is highly likely to be implemented in the near future.